- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Pushkar Tour Package offers you the best of Pushkar with Ajmer. You will explore Pushkar and Ajmer, two important places in Rajasthan that are not too far from each other. You will visit the most iconic attractions of both places and enjoy sightseeing tours at your own pace.
The major two attractions of this tour are:
- Pushkar is a small town in Rajasthan, India. It is situated at the bank of Pushkar Lake. The town is famous for its temple dedicated to Lord Brahma.
- Ajmer is a city in Rajasthan, India, which was once the capital city of the princely state of Ajmer-Merwara. It is known for its rich culture and heritage
Pushkar and Ajmer Tour Package
1 night /2 days tour package starting at 6,669 ₹/ person
DAY 1 - ARRIVAL IN AJMER – PUSHKAR
Pick up from Airport or Railway Station and transfer to the hotel. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the afternoon, after lunch, visit The Brahma Temple, dedicated to Lord Brahma (the architect of the Universe). Later visit Pushkar Lake, surrounded by beautiful ghats. The holy lake is an example of the Hindu faith. In the evening, visit Pushkar town. Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Monuments & Attractions: Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Town.
DAY 2 - DEPARTURE FROM JAIPUR OR AJMER
After breakfast, drive to Ajmer visit The Ajmer Dargah, dedicated Sufi saint, Moinuddin Chishti Ajmer Sharif Dargah also Ajmer Dargah, Ajmer Sharif or Dargah Sharif is a Sufi tomb (dargah) of the revered Sufi saint, Moinuddin Chishti, located at Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. The shrine has Chishti's grave. In the evening transfer to the airport or railway station as per your departure schedule for onward destination.
- Airport and Station Pickup & Drop.
- Air Condition Vehicle for the entire tour.
- 01-night Accommodation on double and twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Camel Ride in Pushkar
- Approved English-speaking local tour guide at Pushkar for one day only.
Your Hotels or similar
Pushkar Fort, Pushkar.
- Flight tickets & Train Tickets.
- Camera fees (still or movie).
- All types of personal expenses.
- Anything not specified in the inclusion.
- Entrance charges to places & monuments.
- Unspecified meals & Services etc.