- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Jodhpur is a historical city in Rajasthan. It is the second-largest city in the state after Jaipur and is known for its rich culture and heritage. Our Jodhpur sightseeing tour will take you to the city of Jodhpur which has many tourist attractions that one can explore. A visit to this beautiful city will not only provide you with a glimpse of its rich culture and heritage but also make you fall in love with it.
Some of the must-visit places in Jodhpur include Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada,Toorji ka Jhalra, (Toorji’s Stepwell), Mandore Garden, and more.
Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour
1-day sightseeing tour starting at 3199 ₹/ person
DAY 1 - JODHPUR - Sightseeing Tour
Pick from your hotel or Station or Airport, visit the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, the best attraction in Jodhpur that is impeccably maintained. After that, visit Jaswant Thada (the Cenotaph of Maharaja) got constructed by their queens. Later, visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum and have lunch in the afternoon Later visit marketplaces in the evening drop to hotel or station or Airport.
Monuments & Attractions: Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Airport and Railway Station Pickup & Drop.
- Air Condition Vehicle for the entire tour.
- Camel Ride in Jodhpur.
- Approved English-speaking local tour guide at Jodhpur.
- Flight tickets & Train Tickets.
- Camera fees (still or movie).
- All types of personal expenses.
- Anything not specified in the inclusion.
- Entrance charges to places & monuments.
- Unspecified meals & Services etc.