- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experience the magical city of Jaisalmer and its sand dunes with our Jaisalmer tour for 2 Nights / 3 days.
3 days / 2 nights Jaisalmer tour package starting from 7,499 INR / person.
Pick up from Airport or Railway Station of Jaisalmer and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, visit The War Museum , dedicated to the 1971 Indo-Pak war also known as Longewala War shown in movie Border. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Monuments & Attractions: War Museum.
JAISALMER VISIT & SAFARI IN THAR DESERT
After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site. It is the oldest living fort in India built on a small Hill. This majestic fort is also known as the Golden Fort or Sonar Quila. Later, visit Jain Temple, located centrally inside the fort. Then, visit Salim Singh ki haveli, a very beautiful haveli originally built in the 17th century by Salim Singh. Later visit Patwaon-Ki-Haveli and Nathmal ji ki haveli. In the afternoon, have lunch then visit Gadisisar Lake. In the evening, visit the Thar Desert and enjoy camel ride, optional jeep ride, musical evening with folk dance and dinner and overnight in tented accommodation.
Monuments & Attractions: Jaisalmer Fort, Salim Singh ki Haveli, Gadisar Lake, Thar Desert, Camel Safari on Sand dunes.
DEPARTURE FROM JAISALMER
After breakfast, transfer to Jaisalmer airport or railway station as per your departure schedule for onward destination.
- Airport and Railway Station Pickup & Drop.
- Air condition Vehicle for the entire tour in Jaisalmer.
- 02 Nights accommodation on double and twin sharing basis in 3* hotel.
- All breakfast at your hotel.
- Folk Dance, Dinner & night in Swiss Tents in Khuri or Sam Sand Dunes.
- Approved English speaking tourist guide to visit mounments in Jaisalmer on day 2.
- Flight tickets & Train Tickets.
- Camera fees (still or movie).
- All type of personal expenses.
- Anything not specified in inclusion.
- Entrance charges to places & monuments.
- Unspecified meals & Services etc.