- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
3 days / 2 nights tour package to visit Jaipur starting at 8,500 INR / person
ARRIVAL IN JAIPUR
Pick up from Airport or Railway Station and transfer to hotel. Visit to Albert Hall, the oldest museum in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Next visit to Birla Temple which is located on the footstep of a small hill. It is dedicated to Bhagwan Laxmi Narayan. Later visit Moti Dungari Ganesh Temple the most famous Lord Ganesha temple in Jaipur, near Birla temple, Overnight at the hotel in Jaipur. Monuments & Attractions: Albert Hall, Birla Temple, Ganesh Temple.
After breakfast at the hotel, the Pink city tour starts with Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind), a picturesque for a photoshoot. After that, drive to Amber Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the most majestic palace of the Maharajas of Amber. The palace and the gardens are beautiful. The Sheesh Mahal is a must-visit place inside the Amber fort. Later visit Jal Mahal, a part of sightseeing on way back from Amber to the city. This natural scenic spot of Jaipur is very popular to take some photos and a walk around the lake. In the afternoon we have lunch and shopping in Johari Bazar. Later visit to the City Palace of Jaipur, it is a historical place and museum that houses the war suits and clothes used by former kings. After that, visit Jantar Mantar, an observatory, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a very unusual site with actual instruments that measure time and other astronomical observations. In the evening rest at the hotel and have dinner, Overnight Jaipur.Monuments & Attractions: Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar.
DEPARTURE FROM JAIPUR
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport or railway station as per your departure schedule for onward destination.
- Airport and Railway Station Pickup & Drop.
- Air Condition Vehicle for entire tour.
- 02 Nights Accommodation on double and twin sharing basis in a 3*.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort.
- Approved English speaking tourist guide at Jaipur for one day.
- Flight tickets & Train Tickets.
- Camera fees (still or movie).
- All types of personal expenses.
- Anything not specified in the inclusion.
- Entrance charges to places & monuments.
- Unspecified meals & Services etc.